Starting 30DS September 1st!!

Options

Replies

• crazylilrae
    crazylilrae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just did L1D1 for the first time and I felt like I was going to die half way through. I did remember to take before pics, so I can see if the craziness is worth it!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi - hope I'm not too late to join. Will do a full set of measurements tomorrow morning before I do day 1 (on 2nd Sept). Will try and do 10+10+10 without a break but I have guests next weekend so may not be able to get it done every day. I have done this twice before and while I didn't really lose much weight I did lose inches!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Day one down...yay
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in!!! I will start September 3 as my day is on its way out on this side of the world. Will try to do 10+10+10 and will post my success every ten days.

Starting weight is 166.5
    GW by end of month --159
    UGW 150
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Took pics this morning, started on level 2 with 4.4lbs weights. It was so hard, my arms were killing me! I feel fine now though and can't wait until tomorrow morning!

SW 150lbs
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im in. A day late but never a problem.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ok - here we go 2nd Sept with starting measurements...

Weight - 136.2lbs
    Fat Ratio - 29.8% (according to my Weight Watchers scales)
    Bust - 34.75"
    Waist - 30.75"
    Hips - 40.25"
    Thigh - 23.25"
    Knee - 16.5"
    Arm - 11.75"

I am not expecting to lose a lot of weight but I want my waist under 30" and my hips under 40" and at least an inch off my thighs.

Have never measured my fat ratio before so will be interesting to see how that changes.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Going to do Day 1 of level 1 this evening - just posting to make sure I do it
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've started it too can't wait to see results!
  • vhanyon
    Options
    how do i start and what do i do. just joined today.
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh good lord, I'm FINALLY near a computer!!

So Sorry I have not posted ina few days, I literally have not been near a computer since Friday, only had my phone app to track but anyway....2 days of 30DS down!! my starting measurements are at home, I will post them later, but starting weight on 9/1/13 was 237.4 lbs. Good job everyone, keep it up!! I will be doing 5 days workout, 1 day rest until done with the 30 days of exercising.

Also, Take before pics!!! I have a feeling we will want to compare the before and after pics when we are done with the Shred!!!
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 this morning!
  • jcs0530
    jcs0530 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 7, I started on 8/30. Level 1. Chest was really hurting after the first day of push-ups, better now though. Yesturday was the first day I could do the Scissor crunches for the full time without stopping. No dramatic visible results yet. Only weighing in on Sundays. Hope to make the move to level 2 this weekend. Good luck everyone.
  • jcs0530
    Options
    Am going to attempt Level 2 today after work. Wish me luck.
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    alrighty, did day 5 yesterday, today is rest day!! how's everyone doing?
  • CorrieJane
    Options
    todays day 8 for me!! really happy ive been able to stick to the program so far-will be doing the dvd tonight when I get home!
  • vvixen1975
    Options
    Today was day 9 for me, I can't believe how much stronger I am already. When I started this programme I was following Anita, today I followed Natalie and was able to keep up. I watched level 2 today -- I'm scared!!
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How is your fitness plan coming along?
  • jcs0530
    Options
    Day 13 Today, been on level 2 since Day 8. Weight has not changed but waist had dropped a 1/2 inch. One question though, I see some folks are taking rest days.... How often and are you supposed to, I have been doing it every day. A rest day would be nice.
  • jcs0530
    Options
    D14 L3