Looking for some friends who are in there 20's or 30's

josh44095
josh44095 Posts: 10
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Good Morning MFP members. My name is Josh I am 25 years old and I currently weigh 326lbs (no judging) lol.. I'm looking to add some friends on MFP prefer people in there 30's and 20's who can give advice and like to chat and share tips and tricks. Also if any males want to add me that way I can see how some males are losing weight as I see there are a lot more woman on this site and there is nothing wrong with that :) just want to see this from another males point fo view.

Have a great day!

Replies

• Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    35 yo male, father of 2.
  • hazeldixon89
    hazeldixon89 Posts: 32 Member
    Add away :) there should be no judgement here, just means when you have lost the weight you can be even prouder
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me. I am planning on changing my eating habit in the next month but I have been on the Weight Lose train for about 8 months, plan on joining the muscle building one soon.
  • level26
    level26 Posts: 27
    I was all set to add you until I saw that Cleveland Brown' shirt. Lame! :sad: Just kidding. Go Bengals!
  • My3Sons1051
    My3Sons1051 Posts: 356 Member
    Feel free to add me :) Good luck!
  • gloriann1
    gloriann1 Posts: 27 Member
    26 here! I am a low carb high fat/primal gal.
  • helsbelshms
    helsbelshms Posts: 93 Member
    Feel free to add me. No judgement just encouragement! :happy:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Don't tell me not to judge you! I will do so, if I please. Just happens that I'm not the judgey type. So there! Lolz.

Anywho... i'm 31. Need to lose like 80 more pounds. Add me if you like. :)
  • BOOOOO Browns all the way haha happy upcoming nfl season
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Feel free to add me - I log daily and am happy to offer support.
  • If anyone in their 20's is looking for MyFitnessPal friends, feel free to add me! Whether you are male or female, it is nice to see other people doing well, and to be able to cheer people on. I love MyFitnessPal and my FitBit. They are both such useful tools to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Unfortunately I am not feeling well today, so my food and exercise diary will probably look pretty sad, lol.
  • Feel free to add me! Happy to support and motivate anyone. :)
  • I am 27 and live in dull, boring Cali and weigh 334, started at 360. Looking to drop 160 and get in the 200 range before reevaluating my goals. Always looking for some people with like goals, or just some people to mix it up with! Feel free at add :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Add me if you would like
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    26 and I started at 347 lbs! Feel free to add as I get my *kitten* back into gear!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Same add me if you want. (Applies to anyone)
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Love all ages of friends.. but this is a good idea

Add me fitness peeps
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    32yo, all can feel free to add me!
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am 27.
This discussion has been closed.