Beyond Proud of Myself Today!!

Options
Killakee
Killakee Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone!!

I am, as the title says, BEYOND proud of myself as today marks completion day 30 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It took just over 2 months due to one mild knee injury early on, but my joints, form, and strength are all so much better now. I can’t believe the change in my body, and I can’t believe how much confidence I have gained through this journey!

My next step is to do it again!! ❤️❤️❤️ Sorry for the shameless post, but I’ve never followed any exercise program all the way through. 💕

Replies

• mullanphylane
    mullanphylane Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Cute tiara.🤭 And congratulations. Keep it up. 👍👍👍
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,705 Member
    Options
    It’s not a shameless post. Shout it from the hills! ❤️

We all do here. It’s good for the soul to reach goals, and even better to share with an appreciative audience.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Justin_7272
    Justin_7272 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's great! I remember the feeling when I started a lifting program and completed the first cycle (5 weeks). 😁 After that, I increased the weights, and started round 2.

I've heard of Shred, but I'm not familiar with the workout(s). Next time around might be a good time to try progressing in some way; maybe add weights (if possible), shorten duration (60 days down to 45), increase output per workout, etc. As you continue to progress, that sense of accomplishment will continue to grow. Good luck!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Good work and great attitude! Keep pushing!!