Need keto advice from experts.

Options
Hello! I need some keto help. I started Jan 2019 and with IF lost 70 pounds in about 6 months. But I love keto because of how I feel, I always felt to sick and sluggish after eating carbs. I changed to just a low carb diet but decided to strictly do keto again as I have about 40 pounds left. However...this round, almost no weight look for about a month.
What's differen? Even more careful with food macros and even calories (1600) and I started lifting heavy every 3 days.
Ketone strips, negative...blood test strips, barely any ketones. I didn't use these before. Please help! What the heck is going on!?!?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    First, are you logging calories? Do you use a food scale?

Also, don't trust strips, they are unreliable. If you care about ketone level, get a blood meter.
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do log calories, around 1600/day, and just started blood ketone... .8, and then .2
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I do log calories, around 1600/day, and just started blood ketone... .8, and then .2

I recognize you log, but do you use foods/measuring cups or a food scale? How active are you? Can you open our food diary?