Do the Thing - Jumping Rope

Options
I know how to jump rope, but out of the habit and just want to re-establish my rhythm right now. I'm going to try out the crossrope and I saw they have a "Speed Rope". whether or not that's any different from the 1/4 lb rope I have no idea, and what is the deal with all the different steps and ways to jump rope do they make any difference..confusing

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I know how to jump rope, but out of the habit and just want to re-establish my rhythm right now. I'm going to try out the crossrope and I saw they have a "Speed Rope". whether or not that's any different from the 1/4 lb rope I have no idea, and what is the deal with all the different steps and ways to jump rope do they make any difference..confusing

Don't do the speed rope. A rope with some weight is easier to learn and gain confidence.

A cheaper rope I came across is the Rush Athletics "Money Rope". You can find them on Amazon for around $25. I have not used one but was told it was good.

I use a Bluetooth Smart Rope from Tangram but it's awkward and not great for learning. I'm just a tech geek and can't stop using it.... I should get.a get lean set.