What is your current motivation/thing you will do when you hit your target weight?

This is super important for me. If I don't have an end goal, i don't stay on track.

So my goal is a bit of a away off-just under a year away. But I want to sky dive for my next birthday. I am well over the weight limit at the moment so it is my motivation to stay on track right now.

What is your motivation/end goal?

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    My husband and I are planning to try for a baby in a few months. I’d like to be at/close to my goal weight by then.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    I’m gonna bulk and train hard......
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    That is an AWESOME goal! I'm going to buy some leather motorcycle gear in my ideal size <3
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited May 2020
    I will start wearing the nice shirts I have again, and the other pants I have! Only my 2 sweat pants fit. And maybe my libido will come back... i really hope for that... tmi!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I'm at my target weight but not at my target body. Actually I'm lighter than I want to be. Goal is to work on changing my body composition, gain weight in the fall, then lose again, then repeat until I'm satisfied.
  • hanscanlan
    hanscanlan Posts: 17 Member
    That is a great goal!!

Mine is linked to my fitness. If I reach my weight goal in 6 months I should be in good enough shape to do a 3 hour mountain bike ride. I love a tough challenge.
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    I just want to put on my jeans I’ve had stashed for three years and toss the big clothes. I hate having 6 sizes in my closet. I mean I’m a woman so I’ll always have at least three but damn it is annoying having stuff that doesn’t fit. I know a lot of people say to toss the stuff that doesn’t fit but that’s just giving in. IM NOT GIVING IN DAMNIT!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    This is super important for me. If I don't have an end goal, i don't stay on track.

So my goal is a bit of a away off-just under a year away. But I want to sky dive for my next birthday. I am well over the weight limit at the moment so it is my motivation to stay on track right now.

What is your motivation/end goal?

This kind of thing never worked for me. It was probably because I made "staying on track" more difficult than it needed to be and so no motivation was going to keep me going for long enough to get the results I wanted.

These days I am process driven. My goal is the day in front of me. If I take care of it and try to be happy doing it the longer term goals take care of themselves. I am, after all, always motivated to be happy. If a day does not go well I try to make the next new day better.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    emerge from the lockdown without people thinking.. "gosh she regained her weight while on lockdown!" You know how it is when you haven't seen someone for a while and they look way different. My goal is to get this off before I get around people. geesh!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I’m gonna bulk and train hard......

Same. Add some muscle, and continue lifting heavy things.