Back... Again- Want Motivation/Accountability Buddy

Options
33Freya
33Freya Posts: 468 Member
Hi Friends!

I joined MFP years ago at my heaviest, and have been here on and off ever since. I have been successful at not getting back to that all-time-high, but I have yoyo'd. When I'm tracking and staying on it, I always do well. When I move away from tracking and allow myself to slide... well, I slide...

I want to step it up a bit and find someone who wants to join me in the following plan for 90 days:

*Have a written goal complete with metrics (your choice of weight, measurement, size, etc) and plan to get there (and be willing to share it- I'll share mine)
*Commit to 90 days starting June 1.
*Be willing to check in daily for at least 5 days per week
*Daily check ins will include review of yesterday (including food and exercise logs) and plan for the day if morning call; (review of day and plan for next day if evening call)
*Be willing to send a weekly picture and metrics according to your goal
*Be willing to hold me accountable, and be willing to accept the same from me (supportive and encouraging, yes, but hard-line accountability for not doing what we said we'd do).
*Be a good communicator and know what you want in an accountability buddy (or client if you're a trainer).

Alternately I would be happy to find a legit trainer, who I'd pay for online services, but I want a D/style person to work with in this case.