Not sure if anyone has tried this yet but it’s a game changer, especially if you’re on a cut!
It’s from The Macro Experiment:
- 7 room temp egg whites (use white from real eggs, not carton)
- 17g whey (I used vanilla flavored)
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla or any extract you want (I used butter extract :P)
- Stevia to taste
1. Make sure eggs are at room temp. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate egg whites, and place all ingredients (EXCEPT for whey) in mixing bowl.
3. Mix on highest speed (I use a kitchen aid) for a few minutes until high peaks. I use the whisk beater attachment.
4. Sprinkle whey on top. Fold in gently and carefully. Do NOT over mix.
5. Place in sprayed round pan and then in oven for 20 minutes. When you take it out, let cool for a few minutes.
Place whatever toppings you'd like! Strawberries and whip cream. Pure bliss. *_* As you can see in this pic, the cake is massive and the macros (1F/3C/38P) are for the ENTIRE cake.