2»

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Talan79 wrote: »
    I just ran 4 miles. This is what mine looks like.34zun95o9wf0.png

Oh, so this is like Garmin now, since Fitbit doesn't sync workouts.

If you tap and hold on that Adjustment, what does the details screen show?

Normally with the numbers MFP receives it correctly removes any known workouts from the math first, since it knows it's going to add both figures to the eating goal later.

Depends if Pacer is sending over a total daily burn figure with timestamp - which I thought it did.

So normally those 2 records would mean you burned 361 extra calories above your MFP activity level, outside of the workout.

So that way you get credit for being potentially way more active than Sedentary many may chose, and get credit for the workout.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    When I have a completely sedentary day, but get about 7,500 steps, I get a small adjustment. My TDEE in MFP is about the same as Apple Watch when connected through Pacer. When I don’t sync through Pacer, my adjustment is 78 calories for the run.
    Being home, aside from an actual workout I’m pretty sedentary. Once things open back up, my average steps will be over 14,000. Half of that from running and the other half pedestrian steps. At that point, I’ll change to lightly active.