Mental health and wieght,.any relation?

Options
ah97113
ah97113 Posts: 4 Member
I've always struggled with wieght issues are far as I can remember. First big breakdown I remember was middle school. I worked out for a few weeks, then I cried and hate spoke to myself in the mirror after I failed to have a "nice body". All my life I dealt with very difficult situations that lead to depression, which at the time I did not recognize, I'm sure that is what lead to a lot of my wieght problems. I have been trying to better myself as a whole and one of the main issues is how I treat myself. After a lot of soul searching, I realized it was me not thinking I was good enough that was holding me back. I had let myself drown in self pitty and excuses, it was time fpr a change. I wanted to be a better me to live everyday happy, I was so sad and avoided happiness because "I wasn't good enough". I am on a journey to find a happy place to not only change my body but also change my wellbeing. I'm looking for people who are feeling the same way, I would like us to help each other reach our goals, add me if you are in the same mindset.

Replies