Looking for Friends to Stay Motivated

Options
Hi! My name is Gabi. I've been on here before, but then life got in the way and I fell off the wagon...
I'm hoping to connect with some friends because back when I was on here before, what really kept me going was the motivation we can exchange within ourselves.
If you would like to add me to your list of friends I will be very happy!
Let's do this together? :)

Replies

• happybappy450
    happybappy450 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! I’m starting back after having my 2nd baby!

I’ve lost 16lb so far (slowly since Jan and a bit faster this month) and got 36lb left to get to my goal weight!
  • GoNoles2020
    GoNoles2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Gabi. I'm Kent and I'm in the same boat. Was on here and doing great, the best shape of my life in fact. I just let some tough times take me off track. Time to get back in it. Please add me as a friend!
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey! Will definitely add you. I'm the same as you - I've been here before, but then I fell off the wagon HARD.
    I have 50 pounds to lose and it feels totally overwhelming but if I don't start now, it'll just get worse.
  • CMillikan08
    CMillikan08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I find myself utilizing this tool more when I get to scroll through a news feed and see what others are up to, cheer on their efforts 😊
  • megancalorie
    megancalorie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm back after a long time away but ready to start again. Old mfp friends seem to be inactive on here now so would like to add some more to help me on my way!
    Thanks!
  • petethegamer29mfp
    petethegamer29mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Just added you. I am Pete, used to be on here, went to the WW dark side and now back again, trying to follow a lower carb higher protein and up my exercise along the way :-)
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for MFP friends for support and encouragement. Anyone, please feel free to add me.
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I follow Team RH's plan - 2100 calories, 15K steps a day, aim for 3 litres of water and go by 80% nutritious food followed by 20% treats :D
  • Shazlormerod
    Shazlormerod Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me looking for friends for encouragement and motivai