What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    New flooring for our bathroom that's being renovated. There were problems with the flooring we picked out and dh had to go to the flooring store with the contractor, at a moment's notice to pick something out. I couldn't go because I had something in the oven. I don't like the new flooring but I'll never tell him that. :( *sigh*

It's just flooring, it's not the end of the world.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    New flooring for our bathroom that's being renovated. There were problems with the flooring we picked out and dh had to go to the flooring store with the contractor, at a moment's notice to pick something out. I couldn't go because I had something in the oven. I don't like the new flooring but I'll never tell him that. :( *sigh*

It's just flooring, it's not the end of the world.

What type of flooring?
  • ReenieHJ
    We had purchased some kind of click-it(as opposed to glue down) vinyl planking but we ended up with vinyl flooring, a one piece job. Now we're told you never put that particular vinyl planking on bathroom floors? IDK It's all Greek to me.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Bunch of last minute stocking stuffers that didn’t even make it into the stocking bc I’m a bad gf. Two kinds of marzipan, dark chocolate espresso beans. Some sort of Belgium ale and Irish cream.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Booster Juice!!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    rdlt0vtrucw8.jpg
    Stuff for my new puppy 😍

so precious😍 Congrats!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Other than food this is the last thing I bought.

yklfuedjelao.jpeg
  • BransonMay
    BransonMay Posts: 2 Member
    Beer
  • ReenieHJ
    A new red dog collar and a vegetable brush, some yarn, and bird suet all in 1 shopping trip. :) (sometimes I just gotta get out of the house for my own sanity)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Some Valentines cards for my son's class (they preferred store bought ones, although I don't see why it matters if they are store bought or handmade since they all have to pass quarantine for 48+ hours at school).

Also bought my gifts to give. Small things, three books and a CD, split between my husband and my son.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,486 Member
    Washer bearings for my front loading washer (Magtag Neptune from 1997). Just replaced them and washer runs like new again.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Tonight, for my son.
    1pgs2p3j5iih.jpeg

awesome!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Electrical repairs
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    g5dwq45vwfw6.jpeg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    A whole bunch of overpriced dairy-free stuff because one of the antibiotics I'm on binds to calcium
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    more audio nerd gear.

942076884.jpg

(it's a sickness, it damn sure is.)

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I purchased 5 tank tops from Old Navy like the one you see in my profile picture. I am out of control.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    I got the Garmin Index S2 Smart Scales - no more manually inputting my weight
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    A tripod