What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Aside from basic necessities, I can't even recall. Time to treat myself!

I recommend something sparkly

0skkxalib8m2.jpeg

May I suggest this? It’s on my list of needs.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Aside from basic necessities, I can't even recall. Time to treat myself!

I recommend something sparkly

0skkxalib8m2.jpeg

May I suggest this? It’s on my list of needs.

THIS

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    itlqnw8ionjl.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I've officially discovered Temu sooooooooo a tank top (which I don't normally wear but bought one on a whim a while ago and didn't completely hate it), a probably useless salad cutter bowl, a couple thingamajigs that keep plastic bags open (don't ask and that's what sent me off to Temu in the first place) and a mister fan thingy cuz my last one broke when...I broke it because I didn't remember how to change the batteries and opened up the wrong part and couldn't get it back together right again. This new one is usb charged :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Oh god, I've officially discovered Temu sooooooooo a tank top (which I don't normally wear but bought one on a whim a while ago and didn't completely hate it), a probably useless salad cutter bowl, a couple thingamajigs that keep plastic bags open (don't ask and that's what sent me off to Temu in the first place) and a mister fan thingy cuz my last one broke when...I broke it because I didn't remember how to change the batteries and opened up the wrong part and couldn't get it back together right again. This new one is usb charged :)

I always love how random people’s orders are from temu. A little bit of everything. Lol. One of my son’s ordered some things.

The thing I hear people say the most online is “it’s great for $xx!”
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

I always love how random people’s orders are from temu. A little bit of everything. Lol. One of my son’s ordered some things.

The thing I hear people say the most online is “it’s great for $xx!”

I do that in groceries stores. Sometimes the items are so random and I try to figure out how they can go together. Except that one guy at Target who bought like 20 boxes of generic sleeping pills. I was a little worried about him. :)

(I also joke about following people home who buy really delicious looking stuff.)
  • searcher7105
    searcher7105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A bag of mulch and a quick connect thingy for my garden hose
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    10 pieces of cooked bacon wrapped in a romaine lettuce leaf and 2 large unsweet iced teas.
    Lunch
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    a bag of ice
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    Groceries
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    New obsession... Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Corn
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,049 Member
    Options
    Holbein Gouache paints
    Masking Tape
    Bristol paper
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    A Mango Daiquiri
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Holbein Gouache paints
    Masking Tape
    Bristol paper
    EXCITING!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    The blue top that is supposed to be part of our tennis team uniform this season. I hated the polka dot skirt our captains selected, but decided the top wasn’t awful, so I ordered one today because the website said there were only two left in stock. Still not getting the skirt. It was ugly and expensive. I have plenty of solid black and white tennis skirts I can coordinate with.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,049 Member
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Holbein Gouache paints
    Masking Tape
    Bristol paper
    EXCITING!

It is. I’m taking a 2D design class and it’s fun to see how differently people work with the materials with the same prompts.
  • ginanway557
    ginanway557 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    2 plastic pitchers to make homemade iced tea in and a glass measuring cup.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    10 piece McNuggets combo