Tell us your pet's name, and we'll try to guess what it is.

Options

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Oreo, Baby and Ginger
    (Gingers way too easy lol)

Kittens?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hamburger

Fat dog
    Hamburger

A cow!
    Hamburger

Cat?

Roo

Litter of pigs = Sausage, Bacon, Pork chop, Ham, Fatback, and ————

Hamburger
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Pickle is another rat. The opposite of Kevin Bacon, which you see upon my shoulder. She's tiny and dignified.

Allison.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Honkers. Honky. Lady Honks. Jacky. Untitled. Old Man. Quasimodo. Little Girl. Stanley. Yokozuna. Wing Wing. Pinky. Hobble. Hiro. Bigfoot. Big Mama.

and they're all the same type of animal.

dog
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    Asher- named after Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series (werewolf)
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Honkers. Honky. Lady Honks. Jacky. Untitled. Old Man. Quasimodo. Little Girl. Stanley. Yokozuna. Wing Wing. Pinky. Hobble. Hiro. Bigfoot. Big Mama.

Bird?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

Chickens!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Chickens!

Esmerelda and Andre were chickens.

As were brown one, brown one, brown one, and white one.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

I was thinking that with the honk theme, not too many people have geese though. Pics???
  • iMago
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

I was thinking that with the honk theme, not too many people have geese though. Pics???

tbf they're not actually "my geese". they're nature's geese. i just feed em and hang out with em as much as i can.

this is an older video i made a while back

https://youtu.be/LZMS-SBZ968
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

tbf they're not actually "my geese". they're nature's geese. i just feed em and hang out with em as much as i can.

Illegal pet claiming!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Chickens!

Esmerelda and Andre were chickens.

As were brown one, brown one, brown one, and white one.

I have an old silky we call whitey. One of our two originals, they are 5 this year.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

I mean, if the ducks are free...
  • iMago
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

Illegal pet claiming!

i like to think of it like a guardianship on behalf of mother nature.

like Honkers got a broke leg last year and i helped him out after. Honky nearly lost his leg earlier this year on fishing line and i helped him too. he's migrated since and wouldn't have been able to without his leg I'm afraid. then Honkers nearly got blinded in a fight a month ago and could've lost his eye if nobody would've helped him then too.

i can't express how stressful it is tbh
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Bird?

Chickens!

geese

Illegal pet claiming!

i like to think of it like a guardianship on behalf of mother nature.

like Honkers got a broke leg last year and i helped him out after. Honky nearly lost his leg earlier this year on fishing line and i helped him too. he's migrated since and wouldn't have been able to without his leg I'm afraid. then Honkers nearly got blinded in a fight a month ago and could've lost his eye if nobody would've helped him then too.

i can't express how stressful it is tbh

Well, it's sounds like they let you touch them, so I'll allow you to claim ownership for the sake of this thread.

Also I'm impressed!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Nooshi

Kiwi

Sunny

Sweetpea
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »