The journey thus far... Some good some bad

Options
When I started using this site I was 137 pounds on a good day, :laugh: most of the time it was about 140. I've always been alittle obseesed with my weight since I lost 40 pounds a few years ago, so when I saw it creep up from 120 to 140 I knew I had to do something. Yeah, I'm one of those who use this site for a while then I won't be on here forever then I'll get back on, but I do continue to eat right and exercise while I'm not on here :drinker:

Well, here I am again, we moved and after the move I just didn't go to the gym or exercise at home at all. I maintained the same weight and at one point got to 120, but I really think I was in starvation mode. :laugh: I'm not used to eating in the new hot weather climate we moved to. Also all the sweating, it's like I'm in a sauna all day so it could have been 5 pounds of water weight as well :tongue:

This week was my first week back to the gym, wow!!! Cardio is kicking my butt :laugh: I only have 5 pounds to go but to tell you the truth I'm scard to work out, it may sound silly but I am! I eat like a HORSE when I workout!!! I know that's good, but I haven't been eating much these past few months. I know everything will be ok and I know what I can and can not eat. I know muscle weighs more than fat. I know I was over doing my exercising before. I know I'm not "fat". I know these last 5 pounds may be really hard to lose and I souldn't get mad if I don't lose it in 2 months.... I know alot of things, but I'm still scard. :ohwell: