Older than all of you but still sexy at 78

Options
artistes2
artistes2 Posts: 19 Member
I am a retired artist but still paint every day in my Mexico studio. My hubs and I still kayak, fish from our boat on the Sea of Cortez, and have a wonderful Mexican Casa with old talavera tiles and fountains. The only cloud I have is I have let myself drink too much and eat too many tacos, to the tune of 30 extra pounds. Http://instagram.com/elaineelliottart if you want to see what I do. Looking forward to making some new amigas. Thank you all and good luck with your journey. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ท

Replies

• artistes2
    artistes2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a retired artist but still paint every day in my Mexico studio. My hubs and I still kayak, fish from our boat on the Sea of Cortez, and have a wonderful Mexican Casa with old talavera tiles and fountains. The only cloud I have is I have let myself drink too much and eat too many tacos, to the tune of 30 extra pounds. Http://instagram.com/elaineelliottart if you want to see what I do. Looking forward to making some new amigas. Thank you all and good luck with your journey. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜ท