I don't remember a time when I was not dieting

Hello Everybody, I am new here. I love eating. However, I have never been carefree with food. Do not misunderstand me, I have made plenty of bad choices and occassional binging. But most of the time I watched what I was eating, I don't remember just eating guilt free. I was at a normal weight for a few years in my twenties but not before and not after 35. So I am trying again. Hoping to lose weight and keepit off.
191012645.png

Replies

• Jcrfitness13
    Jcrfitness13 Posts: 9 Member
    is your goal healthy relationship with food or weight loss? and thank you so much for sharing I really appreciate it.
  • Katblox
    Katblox Posts: 6 Member
    I'm hearing you! I'm 62 and since I was 21 I have been on this on-off again diet regime. I'm so tired of it so I hope that this is the last time I'm going to do this weight loss so I can go into 'maintenance'. Like you Monika, I love food but have always been aware of what I am eating and what certain foods do to my weight. I also am very social and wine is a downfall. I'm reining that in as well for good this time. I have always loved exercise so that's a no-brainer for me. I'm wishing you well in your journey.