If at first you don't succeed?

skinnykakelady
skinnykakelady Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I tell you, this journey has been just that...a journey! My first run on MFP lasted 420 days. I was logging in faithfully, had tons of motivating friends and then it all just fell apart. Not all at once mind you. I missed a day here, missed a day there...next thing you know I'm telling myself, "I don't need to log everything I eat, I got this." I started slacking on my workouts and what I ate, then came the weight gain. I had lost 35 pounds and ended up gaining 10 back. I was soooo close to my goal size and I let it all slip. Shame. On. Me.

So here I am, vowing to "stick with it this time". What better way to do this again than with people who have similar goals and experiences? If you can stand to have another pal on your list, please add me. It's going to take more than what I have right now to get me to Vegas. Yep, that's right, Vegas. That's where I'll be spending my 40th birthday next summer so I have to get this ball rolling!! :happy:

Replies

• Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Reply to your question: You try, and try, and try again, and do your bloody best. And it will pay off!

Add me and we'd motivate each other :D I've got 50lbs to lose.
This discussion has been closed.