Let’s be friends!

Options
A journey should never be done alone. Looking for friends for accountability and motivation. ✌🏻

Replies

• Mehwren
    Mehwren Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! Same here!!
  • hanweky
    hanweky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same :) I’ll add you fellas
  • xoDNC
    xoDNC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same! Just started back up last week. I am at my biggest weight after having a baby and slacking for a year I'm back and ready! Adding you guys 😊
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good day! I too just started and it's been way too long! So long in fact, most of the friends on this journey haven't even checked in for quite awhile, ummmm....I'm sure I was lost in this category somewhere between 2010 and now, haha.

I've been a member since 2010 and gained weight and loss weight. MLP is successful and in order to get back on track, I too will need friend support. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rhall331
    rhall331 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation from some bad *kitten* women :) hope to become friends with y’all
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ... I am on here daily :)
  • Alternative_Rach
    Alternative_Rach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi.. im back after a few years of my original weight loss but now i need to take it a bit further..... looking for friends feel free to add me x
  • missanna_fit4life
    missanna_fit4life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's been a slow start for me. Also looking for friends on this journey. :)
  • Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What's the saying right now...oh that's right we are in this together...love how many of you support one another in their goals...thats true selflessness....so awesome...🤙