Booty

Options
Anybody have effective booty exercises to get a bubble butt that you have done yourself and saw results? Lol. I kinda lost mine a bit after having kids.

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender (on YouTube and also have their own website) have a lot of booty focused workouts.
  • tanishadw
    tanishadw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pamela Reif and Chloe Ting on youtube have really good workout plans :smile:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Depending on your stats I would run a very small deficit if you have weight to lose following a progressive resistance program with focus on the glutes at least 3x per week. Make sure you are getting enough protein too, at least 0.8g per lb goal weight.
    You will retain what you have and might be able to build a little bit especially if you are a beginner. If you are a good weight for your height you can maintain your weight which will allow more significant muscle building.
    Make sure you are incorporating variations of squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts/bridges and other accessories to hit them from all angles like abductions, hypertensions, hip extensions, kickbacks etc. If you don't have access to equipment right now Strong Curves bodyweight program is good, Stephanie Buttermore has good at home stuff too. There are many others I'm sure but just make sure you are not just following random YouTube workouts. You need to be progressing over time and not just doing the same reps and weight week after week in order to grow.

I wouldn't say I've built a bubble butt by any means but I've gone from flat to muscular over several years. In my case I ate to grow (gained weight since I was very lean), following Strong Curves and similar programs.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t say I have a bubble butt although my butt is rather round. I do squats, lunges, leg press, deadlifts, straight leg deadlifts, cable kickbacks and a variety of other exercises.