Over 60 JUNE challenge!

Options
Jancandoit7
Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
I'm 62, currently nursing an inflamed achilles tendon (in a walking boot) so not exercising for several weeks but I still want to set a goal for June! If any of you lovely mature ladies want to join me I'd love the company.

SW-206.8
CW 202.8
June goal 198.8 (4 pounds)
GW- 165

Replies

• ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi: I'm starting my 8 week adventure today. (Perhaps restarting is the better word). Hip arthritis keeps my activities limited or painful, but after gaining a COVID 10 (snacking all day at home), I hope to get under 200 soon.
    Using up left overs then going to focus on plant based and protein shakes/bars.
    Congratulations on losing 4 already, that is great! What are you doing to stay on track?
    SW (6//2/20)-220
    CW- same
    June goal-212 (8 pounds)
    GW-185
  • Jancandoit7
    Options
    Hi: I'm starting my 8 week adventure today. (Perhaps restarting is the better word). Hip arthritis keeps my activities limited or painful, but after gaining a COVID 10 (snacking all day at home), I hope to get under 200 soon.
    Using up left overs then going to focus on plant based and protein shakes/bars.
    Congratulations on losing 4 already, that is great! What are you doing to stay on track?
    SW (6//2/20)-220
    CW- same
    June goal-212 (8 pounds)
    GW-185

Hello Chatty Crafty! I'm just logging calories on this site-eating a whole food diet (I do eat meat and seafood as well)- So sorry to hear about your hip arthritis- that's certainly no fun all. I can't wait to get out of this stupid walking boot so I can outside for some exercise. I definitely gained due to "stuck in the house" covid snacking as well- waaaay too many deserts is my problem- I love sweets! I've been eating Outshine fruit popsicles to curb my sweet tooth and pretzel sticks for a crunchy snack. 8 pounds is a lot for a month (would be for me anyway) just make sure your eating enough. Thanks for joining me!
  • lumipower
    lumipower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will join you too ...wishing I could eat like a sparrow... I am going for 6 lb off by my wedding anniversary in mid July
    have you tried home made frozen ice lollies?

not sure how to add friends from a group. but if you add me that would be good
  • Jancandoit7
    Options
    lumipower wrote: »
    I will join you too ...wishing I could eat like a sparrow... I am going for 6 lb off by my wedding anniversary in mid July

Nope- no homemade ice lollies- I buy the "Outshine Fruit Popsicles" which are 60 calories and super yummy- love the tangerine and raspberry- I'll add you as a friend smile:
  • Jancandoit7
    Options
    lumipower wrote: »

Guess I don't know how to add friends either- sorry!