Good evening! Looking for support!

Options
Hello! I'm Mrs S and I am looking for some new, supportive friends please. I will be starting my weight loss journey tomorrow. Below are a few facts about me:

- I'm British.
- I'm in my mid 30s.
- I am morbidly obese and my weight is affecting my mental and physical health.
- This is not my first rodeo here, I lost a substantial amount of weight using MFP many years ago, under another username, but got complacent and piled it back on - and then some.
- I have a chronic pain condition which makes exercise difficult.
- I am currently addicted to sugar (read: chocolate) which is something I am to work on, and I am also a crisp-aholic.

I'm looking for some supportive friends, perhaps people who are also just starting out too? Or only a little way in? I am happy to have my diary open for friends and would also love to nosy at other people's diaries, although of course this isn't mandatory to be my friend! As a note, I am a meat eater, so please don't add me if that bothers you.

Hoping to talk to some of you soon :)

Replies

• MrHunt2020
    MrHunt2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Mrs S,

You've smashed the first step by admitting your issues and doing something to improve your life, health & happiness.

I started last week my biggest problem is I'm always on the road for work so I would stop in service stations / convinant stores for my food which wasnt good for me.

Since starting I have cut out all crisps and chocolate and my main downfall... Energy drinks. I am now drinking water and I feel so much better in myself for it.

Good luck on your journey, here if you need a friend!