Fatty liver /diet

Options
I recently went to the doctor and they told me that I had a fatty liver from non-alcoholic. is there a community or an app on here for the Mediterranean diet or does anybody have any pointers on where to start and what to do I need to lose weight and up my exercise thank you in advance need all the help I can get

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    I started out with the same liver problems, I was in a lot of pain and throwing up. I cut out most fat, stopped simple carbs, then the weight loss also helped a lot. I have no pain and vomiting and my liver enzymes are down, not perfect but a lot better.

Exercise just start doing something you like, I've done dancing to music, walking in water, weights, yoga, elliptical, exercise bike, stair treadmill, and am now doing YouTube videos. I'm injured so I can't do much but try to do some each day. Getting a Fitbit has helped me move more in general, love getting steps!
  • marrufo06
    marrufo06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Omgoshhhh thank you so much.. this helps alot I was looking at the Mediterranean diet. The dancing is what I'm going to start with too I'm going to make my girls do the Wii dance with me lol