Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Diary motivation !

Hey everyone . I was curious if some of you write down your thoughts and feelings while you’re on your weight loss journey. Thinks like motivation and other self help ways of getting you through this. And if so, where ? Do you have an app or notebook? I’m using the notes app on iPhone and it’s meh. Could use something a little more visually flashing hahah , thanks!

Replies

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 901 Member
    Definitely!! I find journaling in a notebook helps me sort out my thoughts/ideas and I can always look to those entries for motivation when I need it. It helps knowing how my mindset has changed throughout my weight loss journey too. I started with jotting down my long term & short term goals and why I started my journey in the first place. Have fun with it and see what works for you! 🙂
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    It is quite often that seeing what I write in one paragraph leads me to an epiphany in the next.

Thoughts, feelings, and what I consider is often the most important... questions. Sometimes they are rhetorical or unanswerable but they keep me from being mentally complacent.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    I don't do daily journaling or anything. I use the My Blog feature in MFP. Basically, no one but me reads my stuff (well a couple of times someone has commented but no biggie). I tend to go in streaks then have stuff to say that I don't necessarily want to put on the boards ... more like ramblings to myself.