Starting to look flabby again!!

Options
So i've been dieting for 4-5 months, losing 70 lbs! Although the scale hasn't gone up really i'm still maintaining my weight and losing just a little. I took a week off from the gym, still maintained my diet but now i'm looking really flabby. i no longer have the tighter look to my body and i'm starting to look fat again. what should i do? i started going back to the gym again and i'm just upset because i'm logging my food and its showing that if i keep up what it says i should be losing more weight.

what should i do? i'm also comparing pictures and can see that i'm looking a tad bigger.

Replies

• joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you probably need to manually adjust your goal intake down a bit. Your body doesn't know about the online calculators, and it doesn't care. It will let you know what to do if you listen...
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Are you truly looking bigger/flabby or do you think and believe you are getting bigger/flabby because you took a week off from the gym?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I doubt you started looking "flabby" in only a week. That part is probably your imagination running wild. If you are self conscious of stuff like that, start lifting weights to tighten up.