For one day only, the calorie genie grants you an extra 1,000 calories. How are you spending it?

Options

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    Options
    Hijacking over.

If it were me, either some peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies from Lidl, or a cake or a few packs of Little Debbie Nutty Buddys, or that box of deliriously delicious Russian hazelnut chocolates hidden in back of the pantry, that the new in-laws gave us at our mutual kids’ wedding, or or or........😢
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Okay. That just took ways too long to figure out.

So, I'll switch out my usual oatmeal with Greek yogurt and fruits (totals between 450-500 kcal depending on the amount of fruits used) for breakfast for a stack of 5 of my pancakes, strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream. That's +500 kcal (the 5 pancakes come out at around 750 kcal as per my recipe, that leaves me 250 kcal for the strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream. Not quite as much of it as I'd really like, but enough to satisfy :wink: )

A 100g package of my favorite chips as an after dinner snack (I usually don't eat after dinner). that's another +500 kcal.

Those 1000 kcal end up not going all that far too be honest. It's scary how many kcals are in all the yummies I thought about and used to eat without a thought. :tongue:

Then again, I also had to consider fat overload to prevent GI-distress. But I think by splitting up the added fat to either end of the day, my intestines might just forgive me this once :tongue:

so meticulous. love it! :D
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    What's the difference between this thread and the "if it didn't have calories" thread? :D
    I don't like this 1,000 calorie limit....I prefer the fantasy of zero calories in the other thread.

But, um, since you asked....pizza...although the amount of pizza I'd like to eat would probably be over 1,000.

fun to have some type of measure! ha!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Pasta with butter and a good olive oil, sea salt & freshly ground black pepper. Maybe some freshly grated parmigiano reggiano or a good sharp romano. If fresh pasta, made with durum patent flour and eggs.
  • SeanD2407
    SeanD2407 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A gyro and a slice of pizza.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... that can go quick ( a whole jar of peanut buttercan be even more than double that !)
    1.) 975 calories of cashew butter and a cu of unsweetened cashew milk
    2.) Halvah!
    3.) Vegan keto cheesecake
    4.) GF V KETO chocolate chip cookie dough

lol
  • Kodekai1988
    Kodekai1988 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Salted macadamia nuts. Job done.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Only 1000? That doesn't go far enough to even begin fantasizing. :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I'd go very liberal on the peanut butter for a pb&j. And use the rest on whatever Indian curry my heart desires.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Only 1000? That doesn't go far enough to even begin fantasizing. :)

there'a another thread for that ;)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    fny5d50qcip9.jpg

https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/054217/grasshopper-pudding-pie

entire recipe comes to 800 calories... would use the extra 200 for an entire can of fat free whipped cream
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    ix35yr2wrre2.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Like PTO, you need to use it or you loose it. What are you spending the bonus calories on?

Dont we already have a thread for for such dreamy situation?

This one sets limits. My "calories don't matter" dream items are definitely over 1,000 calories haha.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Like PTO, you need to use it or you loose it. What are you spending the bonus calories on?

Dont we already have a thread for for such dreamy situation?

This one sets limits. My "calories don't matter" dream items are definitely over 1,000 calories haha.

Haha yep. Funny how an entire bag of miniature reeses = about 1000... hmmmm
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    MeganD1704 wrote: »
    I assume the genie also lets me be in Hawaii because why not?
    An entire box of these to myself if that's the case- right from the farm itself B)
    mauna-loa-mountains-or-hawaiian-host-macadamia-nuts-covered-in-milk-chocolate-12-pack-15.gif

YEs.. rqo0zofqn1y3.png
    entire bag is 950 lol
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    e9opvnks3ely.jpg
    These are less calorie dense so = more 😁
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I'd choose to lose it. I am finally whooshing a large amount of water weight (8.4 pounds so far) and I wouldn't do anything to interfere with it.

I know. I am no fun.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    e9opvnks3ely.jpg
    These are less calorie dense so = more 😁

Did somebody took a bite and put back on plate ? 😬😂