How to measure T25

Options
Hi everyone!!! I'm a Shaun T newbie and I'm so excited!!! I started yesterday T25 and although I feel really sore today I can't wait to do it again :)

My problem is how to measure it in my diary. I've been looking for it on this forum but I cannot find an answer (sorry if you guys talked about it before). Yesterday I put 25 minutes of aerobics but I don't think is accurate.

Any tips?

I know the best thing is to have a wrist tracker or something similar because is not the same thing alpha cardio and beta total body, but something I can work with :)

TIME!!!!!!

Replies

• kayminnis
    Options
    Im about to start T25 and was realizing its going to be tough to figure out how to record it on here. Not sure how to do it.
  • agenteff
    agenteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to get a Heart rate Monitor! That is what I have, and it tells me how many Calories I burn.

It's the chest strap!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    heart rate! you can get a cheap o one that just take the average HR for like 10-15$ then that that number and use a calorie burned app or site... like say it was 155... you say average = 155 for 25 min it will tell you approx how many cals burned!

edit... or you could randomly take your HR during and average that
  • alannalemon
    alannalemon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i second what everyone is saying about getting a heart rate monitor... try a polar FT4 or something that has a chest strap, as those are more accurate :)

if you don't have the money for one, you could also use the "circuit training" setting and input 25-50 minutes (the lengths of the workouts) for all except stretch and maybe ab intervals. i've compared my heart rate monitor calories burned with what myfitnesspal gives for circuit training and they are always about 15-20 calories off... not too bad!! :)

also, feel free to add me if you want support with T25.... i just started beta on Monday!!
  • xiibalba
    xiibalba Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers :)

I know I need to buy one but right now budget is short. So for those who don't have a heart rate monitor I found this for the Alpha Phase (same readings in different sites)

Cardio: 205 calories
    Speed 1.0: 210 calories
    Total Body Circuit: 180 calories
    Ab Intervals: 175 calories
    Lower Focus: 230 Calories

I thought it was going to be higher but i don't mind at this point. Shaun T is killing me and I guess that's what matters :)