What do you weigh? What size clothes RIGHT NOW?

I find that i am going through all kinds of sizes, i thought companies sized wierd when I was bigger, but now i feel like these sizes are really all screwed up.

I am 241 pound ( at last weigh in).

I am wearing an XL pair of stretch khaki opants, and a XXL Polo Work Uniform Shirt.

What do you weigh? What size clothes are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

Replies

• sgould625
    sgould625 Posts: 52 Member
    Right now I weigh 181.4. My pants are a 12 & 14 and my shirts are XL. I hate being in between sizes too. It's still better than being in my size 18/20 & XXL clothes. :)
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    I weigh 140lbs 5'8 and I wear size 6 to size 8 depending on brand of pants. Size medium shirts.
  • elaanne
    elaanne Posts: 35
    I'm not sure about sizes, because they vary so much by brand, but I am 5'7" tall, weigh 148 lbs, and I seem to wear a medium shirt and size 8 pants.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    5'6
    size 5
    started: could barely zip up size 16

As a woman you know you have made it when you can comfortably wear Bebe jeans, they are gorgeous.
  • Right now I weigh 182.5. My pants range anywhere from a 12 to a 16 depending on the store. Most 16s are loose though. Shirts are usually a L, sometimes an XL, again depending on the store. I'm 5'2 and a half. :)
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    I'm always between sizes. I hate it.

I'm 5'3 and I weigh a muscular 130-134 pounds (fluctuate a lot). I can wear anything from a US 4 to an 8. It really depends on the brand and cut. I wear a M or L in shirts.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    I weigh 102 and wear size 0/1 pants and xs/s shirts. When I was 120 I wore a size 3/4, and at 110 a size 2/3.
  • Weight 217
    Shirts are usually Large. 1X are usually a hint baggy on me, but still wearable for the time being (depending on manufacturer)
    Pants are between 12 and 16 depending on maker
    Skirts are between 12 and 1X depending on maker
    The three dresses I wear are Medium and 14.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I find this site very helpful when doing a compare and contrast:

My Body Gallery - http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-30755-body-shape.htm#img
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    5'2
    130 lbs
    Size 4, shirts are S or XS, depending

Started : 150lbs wearing size 8
  • i'm 5'5"
    weight 208-210
    size 18 jeans, xl shirts

***when i started
    i weighed close to 240
    size 22 pants were getting tight
    and xxl shirts
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    I am 298 lbs, 5'4" - and i wear 3X in tops, and usually a 22 in pants
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Everyone is different, it depends on where you hold your weight. I'm an all-around kind of gal, I hold my weight pretty much evenly around my whole body.

At my heaviest, 234 lbs, I was a size 18 pant & XXL shirt.

Now, I'm 159 lbs, I'm wearing a L shirt. I bought size 12 pants a few weeks ago and OMG they are already falling off me. I should be in a 10 pant, but I'm going to hold out for fall clothes before buying more clothes. I can't afford it!
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Sizes seeme to be so arbitrary so depending on the brand clearly from looking over the people here there is a huge range...there is a great website (I will have to come back later on a government computer and I can't search it right now) that actual has real pictures of real bodies and you can put in your stats and se ehat other "bodies" look like that are the same size as you..it's amazing truly...the range is wicked.

But here goes I am currently 158 lbs and comfortably wear a size 10 (lossely but not falling off) in shirts I wear a Medium and in braa (is this tmi?) 32F/32FF

* When I was 200-205 I wore size 18/XXL or 1XW
    I'm 5 foot 1
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    169 lbs
    M or L tops
    size 12 or 13 pants (depending on the brand)
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    5'5" 139 lbs (modest bloating going on) Most of my clothes are a size 6. However I have some items ranging from small to large, size 4 to size 12 (skirt I'm currently wearing). Most of my pants/jeans are a size 6 so that's what I use as MY benchmark for size. Otherwise, I'd go insane.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    I'm 5'4", 176.6lbs right now, 12 or 14 bottoms (been leaning towards 12 recently!), L tops (occasionally a M)
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    5'5"
    178 pounds

Size 14 is comfortable on me to slightly tight (depending on brand), when I was 5 pounds heavier, all my shorts were uncomfortable. I wear medium and large shirts. Medium fit with the current style, tight.
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    5"1'
    132lbs, pear shaped
    size 6 jeans, small shirts (unless baby-doll->medium)
  • clye_
    clye_ Posts: 24 Member
    I hate that different stores are different with sizes, especially for pants.

I'm 115, 5'3 and XS/S for shirt sizes.
    For jeans, I range anywhere from 0 to 7.. It's ridiculous!