• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • jawriglesworth
    jawriglesworth Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration x
  • CatAlii
    CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
    You should be proud! You look fantastic! I'm starting where you were and this was just the inspiration I needed today. Thank you!
  • bdaniels68
    bdaniels68 Posts: 7 Member
    You should be proud! Great job.
  • Janet72285
    Janet72285 Posts: 230 Member
    You are inspiring!🎉

I'm just getting started with a similar start weight and goal. Thanks for sharing 😀
  • TEKNOnaut
    TEKNOnaut Posts: 1 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Your journey is pretty much the one I am trying to make right now! I'm about 25% of the way through.

Thanks for this, it's always really inspiring to see people with similar heights and starting weights make it all the way to goal. I don't think you look obese in the first photo (I only know you were because I know the BMI cut offs for someone our height). I think you just look really pretty no matter your size, but you definitely look a healthy weight in the second. It's definitely something to aspire to, so thank you for sharing.

If it's not too personal, can I ask how you feel about your skin having lost the weight? 4 stone is a lot to lose, and I'm getting increasingly nervous about what's going to happen to my skin when I make it to 145lb as well...
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Your journey is pretty much the one I am trying to make right now! I'm about 25% of the way through.

Thanks for this, it's always really inspiring to see people with similar heights and starting weights make it all the way to goal. I don't think you look obese in the first photo (I only know you were because I know the BMI cut offs for someone our height). I think you just look really pretty no matter your size, but you definitely look a healthy weight in the second. It's definitely something to aspire to, so thank you for sharing.

If it's not too personal, can I ask how you feel about your skin having lost the weight? 4 stone is a lot to lose, and I'm getting increasingly nervous about what's going to happen to my skin when I make it to 145lb as well...

@thelastnightingale. Awh, thank you :) I'm comfortable in my skin for the most part. Some areas are a bit looser than I'd like (tummy, underarms, knee caps, ect..) but nothing major. I have to dismiss some of that to aging as well.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication clearly show!
  • MaryEHawthorne
    MaryEHawthorne Posts: 3 Member
    So inspiring! I am 5'3 and have been as heavy as 240 lbs in 2009, but currently at 180. I still struggle with portion sizes and sticking with fuel over "treats." My **dream** goal is 140. You were so beautiful before and are now beautiful, capable and inspiring today ~ <3 Thank you for sharing the details and truth of your journey, truly inspiring!!! <3<3<3
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    I'm comfortable in my skin for the most part. Some areas are a bit looser than I'd like (tummy, underarms, knee caps, ect..) but nothing major. I have to dismiss some of that to aging as well.

Thanks so much for indulging me with a reply. :) Can't wait until I catch up with you!
  • Marthanna
    Marthanna Posts: 4 Member
    You look great! What a good job you've done. You are truly an inspiration!
  • Redeem22
    Redeem22 Posts: 1 Member
    That is Great!!! Very Happy for you!!! Great Job!!
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    @brittgreenlikethecolor88 you look amazing <3 congratulations!!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Awesome job! Great inspirational story! Keep up the great work!
  • KarenSShaffer
    KarenSShaffer Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for posting! I'm also 5'4" and starting at around 200 lb and aiming for something under 140... Your progress really shows and is inspiring to me! Great job!
  • alabriqu
    alabriqu Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing. Great job. You've inspired me today. Thanks.
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    You look fantastic! GREAT JOB!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Way to go! It is great to hear that even with stops and starts, you didn’t give up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!