45 pounds to go! 2 year progress pics.

Options

Replies

• xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/rlangdon1974/2 years/changes_zpsc6962c68.jpg[/img]

OMG... Looks like 3 different people. What a great job you've done. You look much younger.
  • teeduran
    teeduran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Tou look so great and so much younger super for you :happy:
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Crazy good! I love your hair the deeper shade....if you're going to be 40 next May, be prepared for people to be shocked! You look 30!
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you. My hair is crazy kinky naturally curly, and I have decided to straighten it daily now..it is just a younger cut/shade/style for me. Everyone that knows me of course says they miss my curls, but true to someone with natural curly hair, I am tired of it and want it straight!
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Great work - you look fantastic! I agree with the others who have mentioned how much younger you look. You will rock the 40's!! :)
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! How much have yiu lost if you don't mind me asking? I have about 150lbs to lose at the least so seeing yiur pics is a great motivator for me, so thank you for posting them x
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! You look great!
  • rachellangdon1974
    Options
    I am not sure if you can see it, but my hair is crazy curly in my July drivers license photo.

[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/rlangdon1974/2 years/drivers_zpsd8298d08.jpg[/img]
  • rachellangdon1974
    Options
    July 2011 that is! :)
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if you can see it, but my hair is crazy curly in my July drivers license photo.

[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/rlangdon1974/2 years/drivers_zpsd8298d08.jpg[/img]

I must add my congratulations you look amazing, so much younger, glowing and your eyes look so alive.
  • Ardra1906
    Options
    It actually looks like photos of a grandmother, mother and daughter! Congratulations! You not only lost weight but gained youth!
  • slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your "now" picture looks like "August 2011's" daughter! You have lost years along with pounds. You look amazing!

I agree!! It always amazes me how much younger everybody looks after their weight lose!
  • minerholla
    minerholla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Awesome job!!! :bigsmile:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Inspirational - you look 20 years younger!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like you are in late 30s in the first pic and mid 20s in your current photo! Thats amazing. Great Job!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost 20 years!! Well done lovely lady!! Xx
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you are amazing! The difference...WOW!
  • rachellangdon1974
    Options
    Thanks again to everyone :) I guess I should have put my loss in the title instead of what I have left to go because people have been asking, but as of today I have lost almost 80 pounds. I would like to get around 40-45 more off.
  • Jenn_lynn330
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, and so much younger! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this. Helps me stay more focused and positive when I see successful stories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!