Active friends needed!

Options
Hey everyone! I am back at it again trying to lose 30-40 lbs. I took about three months off from the gym because of social distancing and have gained about 6 lbs. I am trying portion control and getting back to working out at least 5 days a week. My worst enemy is my diet! I am trying intermittent fasting too! Would love to have new friends!

Replies

• myfp67
    myfp67 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the weight loss. Working from home has ruined my normally trim (yeah, right) figure. But, the fact that I'm no longer cycling to work each day has taken it's toll and the boredom of sitting in the dining room has also had an effect on my snacking. My goal is to lose 43 lbs - will take me to where the first number on the scales is a '13'. Started a week ago and it's going well so far - but the first week or two are always easyish.
    Anyhow, hope you reach your goal - what time scale are you looking at?
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal 💪🏻 I’m cheering for you! 👏🏻 You can do it! 🎀
  • DeterminedGirl08
    DeterminedGirl08 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

myfp67 wrote: »
    Good luck with the weight loss. Working from home has ruined my normally trim (yeah, right) figure. But, the fact that I'm no longer cycling to work each day has taken it's toll and the boredom of sitting in the dining room has also had an effect on my snacking. My goal is to lose 43 lbs - will take me to where the first number on the scales is a '13'. Started a week ago and it's going well so far - but the first week or two are always easyish.
    Anyhow, hope you reach your goal - what time scale are you looking at?

I really don’t have a time frame. I would like to lose 1-2 lbs a week. I know that’s the most my body will let go. Lol. I can’t wait to see “13” on the scale too!