I'm Back (Again)

Options
nanastaci2020
nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
I'm back - again.

Lost ~50 in 2014, kept it off for a few years. Now I'm needing/wanting to take off 15-20 I've put back on. That or buy new clothes and I have no intention of doing that lol.

I know what to do. I just need to plan for my days/weeks. I do not have difficulty eating in a caloric deficit when I plan accordingly. But when I take the easy way out, and grab food at McDonalds or Wendys: those calories just don't fit very well in my daily budget.

I'm 45, 5'5" and around 148 at the moment. I'm not very active with a desk job and 1 hour in the car each way 5 days a week. My activity level is something I need to work on, but its not my focus right now. So my intake needs to be around 1300-1400 daily for a slow and steady weight loss. A realistic goal is for me to be down 4-5 pounds by the middle of July. I don't believe in good vs bad food. If I want something, I just need to figure out a way to fit it into my calorie budget.

I'm eager to add friends for encouragement and support. I have an open diary. I eat cheese and meat and candy from time to time. I drink diet soda and need to drink more water. I will get back to walking and maybe even running. My current activity goal is to consistently hit 3000-4000 steps per day, and then go up from there.