Sports bra for my stomach

Options
ravendragonwing
ravendragonwing Posts: 9 Member
edited June 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
looking for a way to keep my belly from jumping up and down while I am exercising. High waisted pants/underwear do not help (no lower ab fat). TIA

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Spanx maybe?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,520 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I get endless ads on Pinterest about underwear that roll up almost to your nipples to hold everything in. Disinterested, so haven’t checked to see if it’s legit or not. But I’m so tired of seeing sashaying women on my feed. They always look “so” surprised when a product they’re touting works and do the big eye and pouted lip thing. 🤢
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    A good pair of leggings will help. Not just high-waisted but higher quality. Athleta is one of my go-to brands.
  • ravendragonwing
    ravendragonwing Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How safe are these products? I am not looking to squish my fat in (think corset) as that leads to other health problems. Just to hold it in place while doing plank or jumping jacks, etc.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I wear this when I am running or competing in the Highland Games. It's expensive but one of my favorite athletic things I own. It's also very snug (think putting on a sports bra but with full coverage to your hips) but does the job well and it stays put without rolling up from the bottom. My husband usually helps me escape from it if I am sweaty because just getting it on and off can be a work out in itself.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GEGJDRK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1