Post Op - Return to MFP

Options
Hello all, I am just returning to MFP after several years. My weight started to inch up after I graduated high school and kept going. In January I was at my highest and knew I had to do something. I am a 62 yo woman and was 250 lbs. My doc urged me to look into bariatric surgery for a few years and I finally decided to do it. After prepping for surgery and then going on hiatus due to COVID, I finally had my surgery and I have lost 19 lb from my highest, but actually 15 pounds from my prep for surgery date.

Surgery went very well with no complications and relatively easy recovery. The pain was controlled by Tylenol Extra Strength so no need for narcotics. I am now 1 week post op and looking to add more than liquid to my diet tomorrow.

I see that the forums for bariatric sleeve surgery are not active. If anyone would like to restart a forum for Bariatric Surgery, I would love to join. We are a different bunch that the rest of the dieters, since our diet restrictions and amount of intake are quite less and for most of us, we do not feel hungry. Also, we have to be careful about malabsorption and of course, worrying about undoing all the good that the surgery has done.

Let me know if anyone is going through this too and want to share.
Thanks