Newbie...(but used the app a long while ago), and need some advice xxx

Options
Hi, my name’s Lynn, I live in the UK. I have Diabetes, PCOS, going through menopause, with fibromyalgia and depression & anxiety to put the cherry on the top! 😂 ....the weight is just not moving for me for the last couple of years, so i’m now forcing myself at this point to do wii step for 2 hours a day and a 30 min walk on top of that daily to see how I get on. I’ve actually been really enjoying it, and don’t have a problem pushing through the pain to get myself into better health. I am aiming for a 1 pound loss a week....but for a couple of years my body has wanted to hang on to everything I’ve got and is not willing to shed... but I’m hoping to get somewhere this time, as the Wii step and walking has helped before, I’m eating 1200 Cals a day. Also daily along side the 2 hours wii step and the 30 min walk. For some reason in my food tracker, it says “if every day was like today...I’d nearly reach my goal with a loss of 21 pounds in just 5 weeks??? I used this app many years ago and it was always very reliable, but this seems off hugely? Can anyone help? Many thanks 🤪