I've lost nearly 70 pounds and I'm stuck in a rut :(

Options
Not sure if it's my depression acting up again (I'm on meds for it) or just the stress of the world right now but I'm struggling a little. I can't seem to sit myself down to make a meal plan and just do my thing. I was so excited before and full of energy and I'm just not right now. I'm still logging and eating under my limit but I'm gaining - I'm assuming due to stress. I'm thinking I'm going to call my doc and see about a change in meds or something. I'm just feeling so "blah" about everything right now.

I want to get back to where I was. Passionate, enthusiastic. Excited about my progress. All I can see are flaws; the rolls in my belly still, which makes me keep my bigger shirts on. The loose skin. I've gone from a size 22-16 and I'm almost at a 14 as my jeans are loose now and I need a belt. That should be exciting but I'm just like... now I have to buy new pants and I can't afford it.

Maybe when the gyms open up I'll feel better, Idk. I do have a gym partner lined up to go with so maybe that will be motivating to me?

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Are you exercising at home? I’m always way more motivated when I’m following an exercise program. You don’t have to wait for the gyms to open, there are tons of free workout videos on YouTube and a lot don’t require any equipment.