Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

List of discontinued Halo Top flavors

2»

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,577 Member Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    River314 wrote: »
    I hope they're coming out with new flavors! Arctic Zero is trash imo.

agreed haha
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 688 Member Member Posts: 688 Member
    *weeps for Green Tea Mochi*
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 3,577 Member Member Posts: 3,577 Member

i never actually tried that one..
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member Posts: 26,876 Member Member Posts: 26,876 Member

i never actually tried that one..

I didn't think I'd like it. I tried it on a whim and it ended up being one of my favorites.
    sh3e1x3tkw0a.png
    reformulaetd the dairy free apparently
  • MomsaysimaoopsMomsaysimaoops Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    In Europe we have Oppo, It's definitely giving Halo top a run for its money over here. I was super happy to find birthday cake flavor in the Netherlands, but it looks like Halotop is bieng fazed out of a lot of stores carrying it.
    Oppo beat them to the market. The chocolate caramel is phenomenal.
    Melt is another good brand that has nailed the scoopable aspect, its fairly new so i'll let it owrk out its kinks before I try it.
    I try to steer clear of breyers because it makes my stomach gurgle like drunk Hippo.
    Perfect World looked promising, but their pistachio was garbage and the rasberry was so-so.

I wish Rebel was realized before I made the move.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,185 Member Member Posts: 5,185 Member
    sh3e1x3tkw0a.png

Good because I never cared for the halo top dairy free. Wonder if they are any better now.
    sh3e1x3tkw0a.png

Good because I never cared for the halo top dairy free. Wonder if they are any better now.

https://eatenlightened.com/collections/dairy-free/products/chocolate-almond-macaron

this is good if you've never tried