Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Aquatone

Options
Hi, I am new to fitnesspal. After 2 years unsuccessful dieting trying to lose at least half my body weight this website was suggested to me by my Doctor. I started Aquatone classes in January this year and go regularly every week now. I love it. Since excercising regularly and counting my calorific intake everyday with my fitness pal I have lost 10lbs already in just 3 weeks! I highly reccommend Aqua aerobics if you dont like conventional gyms and your rather large the weightlessness of the water makes it a great low impact excercise and you dont even have to be able to swim, so go on give it go! :happy:

Replies

• SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love swimming and doing water aerobics. I have a pool so when it is warm outside or even just sunny I am in swimming laps and jumping around like a goof. Good luck to you on your journey!! :smile:
  • Andreanicity
    Options
    Oooh...sounds lovely! Thank you. Good luck 2 u 2 :heart: