Cheesy Turkey Meatball Skillet courtesy of Delish!

mlphouston
mlphouston Posts: 1 Member
These are the BEST turkey meatballs I have ever eaten. Just ate a couple of them alone in a ball with no pasta. The edits I made were to use low fat cheese (mozzarella and parmesan) and only one pound of 99% fat free ground turkey. I also cut the panko in half and doubled the egg because reviews said their meatballs were falling apart. Finishing them in the oven keeps them so moist. I did cook them for close to 20 minutes in the oven, not 10 but my meatballs were larger.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a45980/turkey-meatball-skillet-recipe/

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Replies

• MessyBunBoyMom
    MessyBunBoyMom Posts: 4 Member
    Yum! Am I missing where the nutritional info is?
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    wondering the same :)
  • nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I prefer recipes that have all ingredients in grams rather than cups. The original recipe says 1 cup of bread crumbs, so the review from someone who said they were too dry: I'm guessing they used 8 ounces. Because 8 ounces liquid measure = 1 liquid cup. But 8 ounces dry weight does not equal 1 cup dry weight. According to the label on the bread crumbs in my pantry, 1/4 cup (of dry bread crumbs) is 28-30g. Meaning about 4 ounces dry weight.