30 Day Shred

Hello! Is anyone doing or has done Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and what do you log this as please?
I’ve just started level 2 but so far, aside from increased stamina I’ve not yet noticed any changes yet. Trying to persevere and stay motivated.

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I've done her 30 day shred and ripped in 30. I log it as circuit training.
  • KateP2867
    KateP2867 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks, wanted to make sure I’ve not overestimated. Just about to do day 2 of level 2! Gain on scales although I feel more toned?! Hoping I’ll see a shift soon.
  • fitness_jr8
    fitness_jr8 Posts: 2 Member
    I did level 1 for 30 days, not consecutive. I tried to do at least 5-6 days a week. I just finished level 2 day 5 today. I feel the same way, I have more stamina, but noticing a big difference in the way my clothes fit.
  • fitness_jr8
    fitness_jr8 Posts: 2 Member
    *not noticing
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I've done both her 30 day shred and the ripped in 30 thingy before (I still throw it in here and there for variety), I never noticed much of an added weight loss from it, I was also trying to eat at a deficit to begin with so I still lost (I don't think it burns all that much for me at least - I'm also short and not particularly heavy tho, and the workouts are pretty short), and I did feel stronger and like my endurance was better by the end of it. If I noticed any changes it would have been several weeks into it (this was same for me even with something like Insanity)

I actually still use level 1 (of either) to get back into working out after a long break because I feel it does a decent job at it.