Starting Again

Options
Ccricfo
Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
I'm starting again with this program after getting to the ridiculous weight of 269. None of my clothes fit and I have no energy. Need motivation.

Replies

• jwatermanboyce
    jwatermanboyce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on this program and I am actually surprised that I have been able to commit to entering what I ate for the past 5 days consistently. If I can do that then I am sure you can too. So one day at a time. I am currently 266lbs and started at 268 five days ago so I'm doing something right. From tomorrow I will add some excercise as I didnt want to do everything at once. So here is to staying the course and fighting. We can do this.
  • Ccricfo
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I agree that be willing to record EVERYTHING you eat each day is key. I haven't been willing to do that up until now. I hope you enjoy exercising when you start....that is one thing that I've been working hard at. Good health to you...
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Being honest with yourself, and the app, is definitely key. I at 4 Butterfinger mini's yesterday, felt like crap for giving in to the temptation but I logged it all the same. This is an awesome community and MFP is an incredible tool if you utilize it. Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Ccricfo
    Options
    Thanks....My big crutch is wine in the evening before dinner. I can't believe the calories! I used to just ignore recording it (they're "empty" calories)...Really??