Needing motivation and support

Options
Hi everyone! I’ve been trying to lose weight for a while. I have been stuck in the 200s for what seems like forever. My calories are about 1250 could us some more friends also to keep me accountable ~Rachel

Replies

• nurabh94
    nurabh94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel!! I’ll happily be a pal on MFP if you like! I’ve just broken out of the 200s and I’m sure it will happen for you too! You got this and don’t be too hard on yourself!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    snnygg8t863g.png
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You can DO this! Maybe shake it up a little? Hot Yoga broke me out of the 190's, and I'm hoping that adding weightlifting will get me out of the damn 180's - I feel like I've been gaining and losing the same 10 lbs for months, LOL.
  • rwilliam8302
    rwilliam8302 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much it’s just the amount seems so big

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

If any of you would like to try the team approach to getting through this crazy time with a wonderful group of people, take a look at the Fat2Fit Challenge. This group has been running for many years, and the community spirit on the teams is both supportive and effective. There is accountability (weekly weigh-ins, team chats, getting in there to share and help your team), all kinds of fun challenges, and general helpful friendship. There is space on a couple of the teams for some new members, so come check it out!

General info page:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Registration for July:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801389/july-2020-f2f-registration-for-new-members#latest

Give it a try if you want some real encouragement and success! The pandemic is a challenge, and we are all in there working through this together.