I feel like giving up

Options
I need so encouragement I had a bad weekend and I now want to give up.

Replies

• nurabh94
    nurabh94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!! You got this! A bad weekend is a bad weekend, write it off. It’s a fresh week and there’s no reason to look back, but all you will do is look back if you give up, and this will stop you moving forward- whatever moving forward means for you. Stay healthy and don’t be so hard on yourself- rooting for you. You are more than one weekend!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 3,075 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. Each day is a new beginning, and you CAN do this. Don't give up! 💕

Is there anything specific that people here can help you with?
  • HappyCamperToo
    HappyCamperToo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're allowed to feel like it's an uphill battle, because it is! It's not easy. But be kind to yourself, take a deep breath. Take another one.

You can only make the best choices for yourself if you prepare. So set yourself up for success with lots of healthy food choices. Keep your walking shoes ready to go. Drink your water. Turn up your favorite music and have a living room dance party!

I have a long uphill trudge too. Baby steps, each and every day. We can do it!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Giving up won't make you happy.
  • Ann262
    Ann262 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    We all have bad weekends sometimes. Don’t give up! You can do this!
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hang in! We all have bad days, weekends, weeks.

Examine the weekends events, and what got you off track. Do your best to avoid those situations and/or people, at least until you get back on track. Plan your meals. Be kind to yourself.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Stay strong @sdsallday 💪🏿 We're basically mid-week so you have time to strategize how to do better this coming weekend!

You don't have to fix all the things, all at once: whether it's food, fitness, family, friends or finances stressing you out just pick one thing to improve upon. Then pick another thing to add on the weekend after that.

For example, if it's your spouse stressing you out, then find a baliff this Friday and then send the divorce papers next Friday! 😉
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    In my opinion, the feeling of knowing you gave up is worse than tripping and falling like this past week for you. You have to get back up. I'm sure you didn't do much damage. This stuff is HARD. Seems impossible at times and that's ok. You can feel like crap and still keep going. Accept your feeling but keep going.
  • RoseJaneNB
    RoseJaneNB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling like you today!