Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) for July 2020

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
r241o4uiulc4.jpg

Ultimate Accountability Challenge, July 2020
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

Click this link to join us: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137630-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2020

Replies

• amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    I’m in!
  • RangerRickL
    o6hb1jdk2ds7.png

We have a great team of caring people...join us for July!

Ultimate Accountability Challenge, July 2020
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
    The accountability is a daily report of:
    1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
    4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

Click this link to join us: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137630-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2020
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Absolutely love being part of this group - June was my first UAC and I am at my lowest weight all year and i know that the UAC has made this possible. Everyone is fantastic and i am very excited to be apart of the July UAC.
  • vgluisi
    vgluisi Posts: 5 Member
    I just joined, but won't be able to start until Friday .
    But sure, I will do the July challenge.
    God knows I have plenty of weight to lose
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    This is a wonderfully supportive group of people who have kept me on track. The challenge seems simple, but is quite difficult really. The team members help to keep on track. There are no losers. It works.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member
    Love! Love! Love! The accountability of UAC. Joined almost 2 years ago, and never regretted it!

Great support and positive encouragement. Set your own daily goals, and stick at them.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,011 Member
    This has been a great experience...a group of kind and inspiring people who support you as you work on develop habits that can last a lifetime.
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    This group has been an amazing resource for me for accountability. I strongly recommend joining this group for kind and supportive company in reaching your fitness goals.
  • RangerRickL
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    I joined the UAC in September 2019 and have signed up ever since. Last November I reached my goal weight and so far have maintained a normal weight.

This challenge is a great supportive place to check in at the end of every day. We answer three basic questions and can write as much or as little as we want. The challenge is about building healthy lifestyle habits and encouraging each other to keep going.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    I have been member of UAC since March and I love it. It provides great accountability which you need when you try to change your life style, specially eating habits.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 224 Member
    I'm definitely in for July!

June has been my first month of the UAC and the changes I have noticed in my mindset have been huge. Having a daily check in gives me the opportunity to evaluate my day and my choices, helping me to see what I need to change in myself, or what triggered certain behaviours.

This group is full of lovely people, ready to give sincere support and encouragement when you have a bad day, and to cheer your victories with you when things are good.

I am so happy I found this group! The accountability definitely keeps me going!
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    I've already signed up to the July challenge. I didn't really expect to get anything from it after all surely I'm always accountable to myself. I actually really enjoyed it and it helped me massively to stop an off plan day become 2 off plan days.

It is also just such a wholesome lovely community. Join us