UK BUDDIES NEEDED!

Options
I’ve started my weight loss journey and would love to have some UK people as friends on this app so it can keep me motivated to stay on track. I log everything I eat during the day in my diary (On a 1300-1400 calorie deficit, mainly stick to 1300) so feel free to have a look if you want a little inspiration. I’m currently doing the Chloe Ting workouts so if you do them too let’s complain together 😂 On any fitness journey anyone takes they need some support and motivation so if that’s what you’re looking for, let’s be friends :)

Replies

• kentcyprus
    kentcyprus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Newbie starting 1200 calories a day. Free to chat most evenings.
    Good luck on your journey
  • CMCassidy2012
    CMCassidy2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im about 8 weeks in. Lost 9lbs so far . Which im quite happy with but have at least another 21 to go. I struggle a bit with sticking under 1400! But happy to exercise loads! Tell me about this Chloe Ting??
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Started a few days ago. Looking to lose weight for my health. ☺️
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey! Also from the UK (south west) I've started 6 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs so far. I dont calorie count currently but I have a vague idea of I'm overeating, I will eventually count and also going to buy a smaller dinner plate to help with portion size. I'm all good for now though, I skip my breakfast so I can have extra calories for dinner as I love my dinner 😅
  • midlife_goals
    midlife_goals Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I’m UK based and like to encourage and support people. I don’t do any fad diets I just track my macros and eat sensibly. I like to train a lot but it’s more fitness related and and feel good factor than trying to impress other people👌