App issues

martyeskenazi
martyeskenazi Posts: 3 Member
i love the ability of the app to track my calories and carbs, weight, etc however, it seems like everyday there is an issue with it. how could they possibly expect me to purchase the premium when the normal app is down several times a day

Replies

• kinetic2018
    kinetic2018 Posts: 1 Member
    I know, seriously. MFP has not been working correctly for a LONG time, so sick of fooling around with it. I wish fitbit would expand their app to include calorie counting. I have had so many issues on my computer and with the app. Grrrrrrrr
  • michelec37
    michelec37 Posts: 4 Member
    I’ve not been able to sync for more than 24hrs. It’s an absolute pain when you want to check on how many extra cams you have!
  • ashcroft37
    ashcroft37 Posts: 17 Member
    Really annoying me now. It's not synced in 3 days 😡
  • sshah00
    sshah00 Posts: 2 Member
    I thought it was only me... I am using my Fitbit for steps and it hasn't synced since early yesterday.
  • martyeskenazi
    martyeskenazi Posts: 3 Member
    sounds like i am not the only one experiencing issues with this app. thx for the feedback all :wink:
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited June 2020
    This place ain't neva been right

ETA: yet we all keep coming back!! 🤷‍♀️
  • zauche
    zauche Posts: 2 Member
    The program stutters (almost fails) all of the time. Today it won't open at all, the worst in years. (Yes, I've been putting up with this lousy service -- as a Premium user -- for years. Does anyone have an alternative app? When Under Armour bought MFP, I thought they'd have the financial resources to hire technical people who could solve the on-going problems of responsiveness and connectivity, but no one at "home office" is paying any attention. If there's isn't a good alternative, then som one in the hi-tech world is missing a chance to attract thousands of dissatisfied MFP customers. They just don't have the technical horsepower to keep the app up and running.
  • krw1243
    krw1243 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2020
    Anyone having any issues right now? When I try to load the home page of the website, it says "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again. Refresh". Then in my app I also can't join a challenge, says "Failed to load app data" and "There was a problem joining the challenge. Please try again." Trying to work out if it is just me, or if there is something systemic...
  • krw1243
    krw1243 Posts: 2 Member
    My last seemed to resolve itself after about an hour, so nvm. Sorry for the noise.
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    It has been years of these same issues. Exactly why I’ve not purchased premium as well.
  • waterbugette
    waterbugette Posts: 8 Member
    Does anyone else have trouble with the app on an iPad? It doesn't retain logged food and exercise correctly. It's a hit and miss. Just curious.....I use my iPad a lot at home and then make corrections at work the next day.