Slow progress cutting weight. What did you do to stay motivated?

Options
I joined the marines November 2019 i started really training for it about march ive lost almost 30 pounds in 4 or so months. Now im just at the last wall and if I conquer it ill be on my way to being lean and have a low bmi. I feel unmotivated when i put all this work in running and working out twice a day almost everyday and i see a little bit of progress. It messes with my mentality and i just wnat to get over this hump. If you ever been in my situation what helped you out?

Replies

• cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    usmcnas wrote: »
    I joined the marines November 2019 i started really training for it about march ive lost almost 30 pounds in 4 or so months. Now im just at the last wall and if I conquer it ill be on my way to being lean and have a low bmi. I feel unmotivated when i put all this work in running and working out twice a day almost everyday and i see a little bit of progress. It messes with my mentality and i just wnat to get over this hump. If you ever been in my situation what helped you out?

Diet break. So eat at maintenance calories for 2 weeks typically. The scale will go up a bit because of the extra food and water weight but that’s to be expected.