In the final stage of getting my health back.

Options
So, after five years of being a diabetic, I’m working on the final stage of getting my health back. I had a lot of mental trauma to heal first before I could find the strength to make this final push.

I’ve lost 70 lbs in the span of five years. I was pushing past 250 lbs when I was diagnosed with diabetes. My BS was sky high, I was in an abusive relationship, dealing with PTSD from a gunpoint robbery, and dealing with childhood trauma from an abusive grandmother that raised me. All of this took its toll on my body and mind.

Well, five years later, here I am. My diabetes is well under control. I follow a Modified paleo Diet most of the time. I’ve taken some financial hits due to the pandemic so for a short time I had to survive on what I could. Gained a bit of weight back and BS was creeping up.

Part of finally taking on this final stage was losing medical coverage. I have no way of getting my medicine which I actually don’t want to be on anymore. So I’m going hardcore on my MPD.

Putting this aside, I’d like to have some friends to motivate each other. I want to reach my goal weight by my birthday, a weight I have never been at. I was always the fat kid. I want to get off medicine and get my A1C to the normal range. This would be the best birthday present to myself that I did it all on my own, from my own strength.

Let’s motivate each other and succeed.