Calorie Counter

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Tall Ladies Target weight?

RebeccaEmilyBrockRebeccaEmilyBrock Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
Hi all,

Finding it hard to find an ideal target weight being 5'10/11. Would be interested to know other peoples? I have a very little/no muscle 😅

SW: 166
CW: 154
GW: 140?

10 stone sounded like a good goal but I've seen others reaching more like 130 but I know I'm tall so that might not be healthy for me

Replies

• hiparihipari Member, Premium Posts: 676 Member Member, Premium Posts: 676 Member
    Umm I’m 5’8 and my current goal weight is about 170. It’s more about your frame, muscle and other goals than just height. Still, looking at BMI alone, 130 would be underweight for you.

Your ideal target weight would be something you’re healthy, happy and comfortable in.
  • gewel321gewel321 Member Posts: 161 Member Member Posts: 161 Member
    I’m 5’10 and my goal weight is 174. That is the weight that I have to hit to be a healthy BMI. Once there I may reassess and decide to go lower but I can’t see going below 150. It depends on your frame really.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 3,754 Member Member Posts: 3,754 Member
    I am 5’10”, small frame, older than dirt.
    When I was young, I wasn’t lean at 140. Small measurements, smaller bones.
    Now I just want to be healthy. My goal is to weigh less tomorrow than I do today, and to move more tomorrow than I do today.
    175 or so would be great.
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member Posts: 26,876 Member Member Posts: 26,876 Member
    5'9, and goal weight is mid-170's. I'm not real wrapped around the number, but more what I see in the mirror.