I’m back here

Options
Originally I used this app and it helped me go from 230lb to 120lb before I got married.
I did keep the majority of the weight off but I came back to loose a little baby weight each time.
Anyway I had my third baby 3 months ago during lockdown at home. I gained the most weight this last pregnancy because we did a lot of traveling and moved state at the end of my third trimester I was 170lb. I was really struggling to loose it I found the app zero helps me snack less and limit my eating hours but I think it’s time to get more serious and actually count calories so I’m back here.

Replies

• Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal 💪🏻 I’m cheering for you! 👏🏻 You can do it! 🎀
  • chantalnarcisse
    chantalnarcisse Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • SoftMongoose
    SoftMongoose Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have Zero too and am finding it helps so much!.

Good luck, you've done it before you can definitely get to your goal again!
  • prasiljan
    prasiljan Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Chantal,
    You had great success before so you can do it again.
    Get the same attitude as before and you can do it 👍
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Originally I used this app and it helped me go from 230lb to 120lb before I got married.
    I did keep the majority of the weight off but I came back to loose a little baby weight each time.
    Anyway I had my third baby 3 months ago during lockdown at home. I gained the most weight this last pregnancy because we did a lot of traveling and moved state at the end of my third trimester I was 170lb. I was really struggling to loose it I found the app zero helps me snack less and limit my eating hours but I think it’s time to get more serious and actually count calories so I’m back here.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.